Oh yeah !! Is Friday again :) Mouth-opened-wide !! Haha.
Of course, I think most of the working people, they want a weekend !!
Weekend = sleep late + rest + lazy day + outing with precious one +..etc !!
awesome! isn't ?
Working life isn't like study life.. everyday you will deal with same work , same people, confined working environment! can you imagine how an Engineer's life would be ? Haha.. own opinion! May be some people enjoy it.
Opss.. for me, honestly, is the proud feeling to being called as an Engineer :P Especially for a girl :) haha.. quoted from Henry's blog .. the picture is interesting !! Haha..seriously, engineering field is kinda sad for guys isn't ? Especially for eye "treatment". U know what I am saying? It might be only 3-5 girls in a group of 20 guys !! Wow, what a precious "treasure". For girls , is an advantage! Somehow, very rare to have girl friend that can talk about shopping, make up...blah blah.. compare to management field!!!!!!!Sea of pretty girls ! Haha .. abit exaggerate but it is true in term of probability! My current working place, when I enter the elevator, what I heard from a girl's conversation is probably " Hey, this spacing for metal to metal is too close ..blah blah " <--Engineer's talk! haha .. If I am in the bank, perhaps, this is what i heard.." Hey , that shop the skirt really cheap !! OMG !! I am broke again !!" Ok ..see the different ??
Haha
Alrite, I not sure how I sudden relate the story with weekend ??:P..
Anyway, today is Friday the 13th and 7th the Lunar ,very coincident! Now I know why my mom advise me not to go out !!
Ok ..Bye for now :) have a nice weekend people!^.~ winkss**
No comments:
Post a Comment