Monday, August 23, 2010

can never say goodbye♥


Where do I begin to tell the story?? Today, I read through all my previous blog post and all the memories have given me a deep though. There were ups and downs, and I've gone through many changes. Perhaps, for the better hopefully! I made mistakes and I learned from them, and I will never let any of them happen again because the mistakes i 'd done really did tear my heart out into pieces.

Blogging doesn't seem to be my natural ability because I got "writer's block" LOL!! Somehow, I am glad that I did write down some of the selected moments in simple words, and by selected moments mean I chose to write down the memorable-happy-post ♥
How greatful the love given by my besties , friends and my boy who walks into my life .
The joy, the love that they brings to me.....I can't ask for more.
I would love to tag all of them but I hope I better don't miss out any one of them.
Veann, Hallie, Junnie, Eemay, Fern, Natalie..of cause my boy
All the trusts, the cares, the loves, the joys.....
whenever I need them you all always there for me standing by my side.
I really having a deep thought now where i feel like hugging each of you. owh!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
xOxo

to my boy..

Having realize that today is 23/8/10. It's been a year , and 4 months we have been together and it's still going strong . I almost not counting it as we promised not to wish each other happy anniversary until may be years later :P lol.. anyway, just a thought came across my mind while i reading through all the posts i posted year ago. They put a smile on my face.

With the first hello,
We gave each other a chance to work this out, even it might not last.
But, I am glad that we made that move.
You fills my heart with very special things ,with so much love that i couldn't mention them in words. You know how greatful am I. I am comfortable with you, and I love the little lousy arguments..-_-
I found my way back into love and I hope you too. I wish it will last me a lifetime.


p/s: I am smiling today.. I can never say goodbye to all of you.


3 comments:

  1. yes. u have changed into a better and better person. =D

    All the best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...wootss..Thanks Henry the food blogger!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!! I'm so grateful to have a besties like you!!! We shall never say goodbye hunny! Love you more than you ever thought!

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete