Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Team building~ CombatClub~








I joined Intel for my Internship Training Program just not long ago.A month?!
It is really a nice place to work.
Oh yeah Babe ^^Finally I get to involve in paintball games which i've been longed for. That have been strategically designed to teach you about teamwork, communication under pressure and leadership. It is a great team building exercise compare to going to theme park and everyone having free and easy time.

When i just joined them, seriously , everyone was busy.. not even have the chance to really go and socialize. After team building, its really work. In fact, paintball has evolved into a fast paced, team oriented sport that can be enjoyed by everyone and makes it such a team building exercise. Nothing brings people together like a little pressure and competition, and paintball is excellent at creating these feelings. In order to win a game of paintball, your teams must work together, communicate, and be willing to take risks, all great attributes to instill.

Haha, I was chosen to be a sergeant-_- of course, the first thing I worry about is i never play before and how am I going to lead! Hrrmm...But it seems like everyone was having a great time, our slogan " Just shoot and not get shot" everybody take care yourself :P .It started a little bit confuse at the beginning where everyone really follow the slogam ..haha.. We even shoot own team members. LOL
I enjoyed the pain involved with getting hit by the palette. The anticipation of getting hit adds an element of excitement to the game. Woohoo... bruises here and there. I got lucky strike twice on the same spot. ^^

Excitement of the Pain :D

Resting season now..having some muscle ache and bruises.
Now get back to work again .Looking forward for next team building ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment