Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sigh=_='''

Money is really root of evil !!I totally agree.
Living in this $$$ world, even tiny sweet / candy can cost like RM5 or even plain water need to pay. Well , I am really not good in account ! YES !! Really bad .. believe me!! -__- That's why i choose not to study account.

I felt like I was having a hard time last week. I was stuck in middle and i have no idea what i can do. I wish i could be firm enough and this might not happening(may be) . No matter how friend you are, or may be I just thought i am, when come into money matter, that's it. People can really so desperate for it. May be I am not earning for my own living I couldn't understand it. Although it is the most wanted thing, we work for it ...dream for it.. looking for it.. but it is just a paper. I don't understand why people will rather give up something that is much more valuable for it.

I really disappointed in some point but at least thing is turning back to back. I hope so!!

ps:// I learned something that i couldn't learn form text book. So just being sincere!! It makes you happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment