As usual, i stalk ppl blogs ..Somehow ,
I found my sister's blog
I read it.......
Some make me laugh ,
Some make me gloomy ......
As I look back on memories of my life ,
she were so little then,
before as children we use to play
we climbed steps together,
ran and walked together,
ran and walked together,
slept in the same bed,
ate the same foods perhaps^^
ate the same foods perhaps^^
we often quarrel for little things which i found out silly ^^
After she had grown,
her self-esteem is all but gone,
she has faced heartaches..
I found out that depression has controlled her life .
I found out that depression has controlled her life .
Sometimes,
I can't help but wish,
I can't help but wish,
that she will have the strength to stand up high again.
All I can do is try and love her through her pain....
All I can do is try and love her through her pain....
Message for u little sis :
I wish u will read it
nothing broke your spirit,
instead it strengthened you.
No matter what ,
treat it as life experience .
sometimes let go something doesn't mean it is a fullstop,
perhaps, it is just a beginning of new things.
U are not alone my dear ,
U will always have a big sister
Love u always^^
No comments:
Post a Comment