Something unexpected
Phewww.....heroes of the night
my 1st week was so busy though
somehow,we got out ^^
Eemay was the driver of the night..wohoo
Many things had happened in that night
3 gals couldn't make up their mind
We made a round round trip in Sri Kembangan
Exploring short cuts in SK
we end up took quite sometime trying here and there
and it was just right in front of us and we missed it
We had some chit chat in station 1 cafe
sharing life experiences,
listened to each other thought
And
Realize
we grown up as time passes by
I experienced many different things just in recent year
Happy
Unhappy
Motivated
De-motivated
Hopeless
disappointed
Loved
Unloved
Trying to be tough
trying to be strong
Learning to be care-less type in a good way
throughout the years, there are so many come and go in our life
I am glad that I have u gals in my life.
I really do
No comments:
Post a Comment