
I am really useless
I don't even know how to express my thought
No matter how's the things go
I will just keep quiet
I really don't like to explain every single detail
where explaination usually don't help
Mumble to myself ,"WHAT FOR"
I am so speechless
No matter how hard the feeling
I just tend to be cool
I don't care anymore
I hate it
I don't even know how to express my thought
No matter how's the things go
I will just keep quiet
I really don't like to explain every single detail
where explaination usually don't help
Mumble to myself ,"WHAT FOR"
I am so speechless
No matter how hard the feeling
I just tend to be cool
I don't care anymore
I hate it
haha.. cheer up la ok..
ReplyDeletesometimes it is better to remain silence.
coz the more u explain..
the worse it might turn out to be...
so who cares...
just be happy. =)
I think silence is much more better
ReplyDeletei just care so much la
anyway
Thanks
good luck in final ya