Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Final Exam

I Hate it when it comes

18/05/09 -Microelectronics
19/05/09 - Control Theory
20/05/09 - Engineering Math IV

26/05/09 - Technical Communication
30/05/09 - Data Communication

I screwed up my 1st paper .I got a very low mark for my midterm.I need to get 60/60 on my final paper only i can get an A-.Such a hard work huh !! I been spending my entire week on this subject itself .
I was so down not only because i might get a F in my exam result slip but i feel like i studied for nothing .Such a waste!!!!!
I shouldn't believe on what i saw in MMLS (FORMAT FOLLOW PAST YEAR)IT WAS NOT !!!NOT AT ALL!! HELLOOO....I was mixed.It came out chapter 5 instead of chapter 6.I couldn' t answer the question which i was planned to answer. I lost 25 marks ..JUST LIKE THAT...Frustrated!! SHIT !! Opened my eye wide see 25 marks flying away..how bad the feeling was.It is too much ...25 marks mean alot to me + all those mistakes ..I coudn't afford that.I FAILED my 1st paper.
No matter how much a effort i put on the following paper ,I can't get a flat or even 1st class .Such a discouragement on next papers.

what else i can do ...just blame myself ..GAH !!
Lack of sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment