Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh Nooooo


My beloved primary school T_T
Doesn't look like town now
Oh My !!
-Nov 2010-
My Hometown!!!!!
I flipped through photos tagged in facebook
My hometown is turning into Island
I didn't know the condition is so bad..
I feel sad when i see all the familiar places are "sinking"
Hopefully the flood will recede ..................

* Finger Crossed *
*********Pray Hard*********

3 comments:

  1. hmmm. that's very bad!

    i thought u took all those photos tim. =.=

    yea.. finger crossed for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ... :( quite bad.. didn't know till i saw the photos..
    I thought it is just wet road .. but i can't see road..but if my house flood... i think whole alor star gone case.. yesterday nite high tide..outside my house started to have water but luckily went down d today.. dunno where the water come from..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The water went into my grandma's house too.
    Sob sob...

    ReplyDelete