Saturday, May 8, 2010

Can't wait to end


It's Friday!! Another weekend with notes again!!
Just left some time for revision before Monday comes ! Time is running out !
Hard papers back to back ..GOSH ..I can notice my grey hair !! sign of knowledge??:P

This whole week have been pretty stressful and tiring. Trying to understand all the derivations and memorize uncle Shrodinger's equation !! Is kinda hard to imagine in the atom world though.salute all those scientist!! (pray hard! pray hard!). Study definitely requires a huge load of patience. I love math which i found it fun once you able to solve it !! But nowadays.. i don't understand why we need to memorize the history of devices ?? It is so boring to study because it has no logic at all.. all you need is RAM in your brain.

Anyway, no matter what, i still have to deal with it:)
I didn't manage to finish my last paper although i know the answer!! Aiyo ... I felt like slapping my self on my face!!
Hopefully, everything will eventually turn out good :)

Pray hard!
Good luck
p/s: can't wait for this trimester to end !!

2 comments: