Looking through all the photos we took
I really appreciate our friendship
full of laughter.....
Troubles seem like they will never end
I can see it's hurting you so much
I can feel your pain
I can feel your pain
Even you're miles away
I'm by your side
Count on me through thick and thin
I'll be glad that i can relief your pain
I'm by your side
Count on me through thick and thin
I'll be glad that i can relief your pain
Our friendship will never end
When you are weak
I will be strong
Helping you to carry on
There's a place inside us
Where our faith in love begins
When you are weak
I will be strong
Helping you to carry on
There's a place inside us
Where our faith in love begins
Nobody can ever deminish your dreams
There will be sometimes people make it hard for us
Make you feel like life can be much harder then it really is
Make your soul confused
Cannot find what road to choose
There will be sometimes people make it hard for us
Make you feel like life can be much harder then it really is
Make your soul confused
Cannot find what road to choose
But,
I will still believe in you
Since the day i met you
You always strong
You'll change their mind seeing u fly up high
Just remember to keep the faith
You'll get through it
Just don't give up
Coz you can^^
I will still believe in you
Since the day i met you
You always strong
You'll change their mind seeing u fly up high
Just remember to keep the faith
You'll get through it
Just don't give up
Coz you can^^
With love,
Wishing you all the best
Wishing you all the best
p/s: Anytime you need to talk, can just drop me a call. You'll never be alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment